• Intriguing design: Balanced proportions and dramatic, reductive presence enhanced with a modern luxury design approach
• Seamless integration: Sophisticated larger floating curved glass touchscreen is seamlessly integrated into the bold, elegant new interior for fewer reflections and easier control
• Quietest cabin: Active Road Noise Cancellation available with flagship MeridianTM sound systems ensures the Range Rover Velar offers the quietest vehicle in its class for road noise*
• Wireless updates: Software Over The Air5 updates span 80 per cent of ECUs, covering Pivi Pro7, navigation, on-board diagnostics, chassis and powertrain – with no need to visit a retailer
• Powerful details: Advanced new Pixel LED headlights9 with Dynamic Bend Lighting9 technology are complemented by super-red LED tail lights for better visibility and reduced dazzle
• Leather-free luxury: KvadratTM wool blends and polyurethane textile inspired by bespoke tailoring, combine modern aesthetic with enhanced tactility in leather-free cabin option
• Cleaner air: Cabin Air Purification Plus helps to ensure cleaner interior air via advanced cabin filtration systems with PM2.5 filtration as well as CO2 Management
• Powerfully efficient: Available exclusively in Philippines as a P250 – 250PS 2.0-litre four-cylinder petrol, 365Nm of torque at 1,300-4,500rpm, eight-speed automatic, AWD
• Order yours: Range Rover Velar P250 is available to order now, priced at Php 6,690,000.00 in the Philippines. Configure yours here – https://www.landrover.ph/range-rover/range-rover-velar/overview
Manila, Philippines – Friday 15 September 2023: The Range Rover Velar is a pure expression of modern luxury, featuring the latest technology, trademark Range Rover refinement and a dramatic, clean and reductive new design.
A new grille combines with the characteristic floating roof, unbroken waistline and flush deployable door handles that define the world’s most desirable luxury SUV family. New super-slim Pixel LED headlights9 provide a technical, jewel-like appearance and optimised visibility while the exterior is enhanced by a new lower rear bumper and dark accents.
The Range Rover Velar pioneered Range Rover’s reductive design philosophy and it takes this approach to a new level inside. The new single floating 11.4-inch curved glass touchscreen is integrated into the centre console, providing immediate and intuitive control of all key vehicle functions1.
Prof Gerry McGovern OBE, Chief Creative Officer, Jaguar Land Rover, said: “New Range Rover Velar is a flawless example of our modernist design philosophy – clean, reductive, and compellingly desirable. Defined by perfectly optimised proportions, Range Rover Velar embodies effortless sophistication with a bold elegance and dramatic presence that is truly unique.”
Chris Ward, Vice President for IC Land Automotive Inc., said: “The refreshed Range Rover Velar is surely the most desirable mid-sized luxury SUV in the Philippine market. The competition in this segment is very aggressive, and with the Velar’s new design and features, it’s better than ever. We are confident that our clients here will be able to take on all road conditions in exceptional comfort with the Range Rover Velar.”
The Range Rover Velar pioneered Range Rover’s reductive design philosophy and its new grille – alongside the introduction of new Pixel LED Headlights9 with jewel-like effect Signature Daytime Running Lights – ensure a unified look across the entire family.
At the rear, the powerful overhang provides balance and highlights the Range Rover Velar’s imposing length. Its pronounced kick adds to its muscular stance while the new lower rear bumper enhances its proportions, featuring hidden tailpipes for a clean and elegant appearance.
New LED taillights echo this sophistication with an eye-catching 3D appearance and super-red illumination. They are complemented by a full-length high-level stop-lamp.
Inside, the bold, elegant interior of the Range Rover Velar is even more reductive, with outstanding craftmanship and new materials. The latest evolution of Range Rover’s Pivi Pro7 infotainment forms the centrepiece; a single 11.4-inch floating curved glass interface is ergonomically positioned higher and within easier reach, to help minimise distraction and reflections1.
Range Rover Velar continues to offer a leather-free cabin option, with new seat designs and materials. The leather-free option combines wool from Danish textile experts KvadratTM with UltrafabricsTM polyurethane textile inserts, featuring a new Diamond Herringbone perforation pattern. Inspired by bespoke tailoring, KvadratTM wool blends are 58 per cent lighter than leather and provide a modern appearance and enhanced tactility for a contemporary take on traditional Range Rover luxury.
Two new colour options join the exterior palette: Metallic Varesine Blue and Premium Metallic Zadar Grey.
Range Rover Velar is the first to feature the next-generation Pivi Pro7 infotainment. It incorporates controls for all key vehicle functions within the new 11.4-inch curved glass touchscreen; its clean design appearing as if it is floating.
Controls for the climate, seating and audio volume are always visible at each side of the screen via new sidebars, featuring multi-functional sliding controls on either side.
Pivi Pro7 supports effortless smartphone connectivity with Wireless Apple CarPlay™2. Wireless Android Auto® is also supported, while Wireless Device Charging – from a new stowage area in the centre console – provides immediate fast charging and reduces the need for wires.
Immersive sound and technology
The cosseting cabin of the Range Rover Velar minimises road noise with pioneering Active Road Noise Cancellation technology8 – ensuring the Range Rover Velar offers the quietest vehicle in its class for road noise*. This technology senses external frequencies and automatically processes an anti-noise through the vehicle's audio system, reducing overall interior noise levels by a minimum of 4dB – the equivalent of turning the volume down by four steps.
A range of powerful Meridian audio systems for Range Rover Velar is led by the optional Meridian™ 3D Surround Sound System, which delivers high-fidelity music playback using up to 17 speakers and 750W of amplifier power for an immersive listening experience.
The Range Rover Velar is now available in the PH market. Prices start from P6,690,000.00.