New plug-in electric motor paired with petrol engine elevates the comfort of the Pinnacle of Refined Capability, Range Rover, and the performance of the Most Dynamic Ranger, Range Rover Sport
- Combined Power: 404 PS
- Total Torque: 640 Nm
- Combined hybrid range: up to 700 kms
- Pure electric range up to 50 kms
- Charging time: 2 hours 45 minutes
A 7kW wall charger comes with every unit of Range Rover and Range Rover Sport PHEV.
Clients may visit our newly-opened BGC boutique showroom at 5th Ave. cor. 24th St., BGC Taguig or our EDSA Greenhills showroom.
7 July 2020 | Manila, Philippines
– As Range Rover globally celebrates its 50th Anniversary of luxury and all-terrain innovations, All British Cars, the exclusive distributor of Land Rover vehicles in the Philippines, announces two new additions to its refined all-terrain SUVs, the Range Rover and Range Rover Sport Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicles, in their new BGC Boutique Showroom
Range Rover and Range Rover Sport PHEV are the brand’s second steps of electrification here in the Philippines, first being the Range Rover Evoque mild-hybrid electric vehicle launched last year. Both Range Rover and Range Rover Sport PHEV are equipped with a 2.0-litre Ingenium Turbocharged Petrol engine complemented by a 85kW electric motor. Together, the Ingenium engine and electric motor are capable of acceleration of 0-100 km/h in 6.7 and 6.8 seconds respectively, both with a top speed of 220 km/h.
Drivers of our PHEV models can choose from two driving modes:
- Parallel Hybrid mode (default driving mode) – combines petrol and electric drive. The driver can optimise battery charge or fuel economy by utilising one of two charge management functions:
- SAVE function – prevents the battery charge dropping below a pre-selected level
- Predictive Energy Optimisation (PEO) function – entering a destination in the navigation system enables this feature which uses in built GPS altitude data for the selected route, to intelligently combine the electric motor and petrol engine to maximize fuel economy
- EV (Electric Vehicle) mode – enables the vehicle to run solely on the electric motor using the energy stored in the battery, the ideal solution for quiet, zero-emission journeys
Because of the hybrid powertrain, the Range Rover PHEV and Range Rover Sport PHEV produce only 64g/km of CO2 emissions and reach 2.8L/100km fuel economy on the New European Driving Cycle (NEDC). In Parallel Hybrid Mode, both plug-in hybrid models can reach up to 700 kilometers. In EV mode, it provides an all-electric range of up to 50 km without the Ingenium petrol engine running.
The electric vehicle experience allows users to make short electric-only trips within Metro Manila with the luxury of near-silent driving. The hybrid powertrain offers exceptional power of 404 PS and instantaneous torque of 640 Nm.
The Range Rover PHEV and Range Rover PHEV have a 13 kWH high-voltage lithium-ion battery that can be charged from zero to full in 2 hours and 45 minutes. It is covered with an eight-year, 160,000-kilometer, 70 percent health state warranty. Both PHEV models are capable of regenerative braking; it can harness the energy during deceleration.
Every plug-in hybrid electric vehicle already comes with a Type 2 Plug 7 kWh wall charger. Installation costs are not included, and it may vary per household. Our supplier will be evaluating interested households if their homes are qualified for a charger before we even sell a plug-in hybrid electric vehicle.
The Range Rover PHEV is available in Vogue standard wheelbase at Php 11,990,000 and Autobiography long wheelbase at Php 15,190,000, while the Range Rover Sport is comes in at Php 9,490,000. Clients may also purchase an additional charger for their second homes or offices. A second charger costs Php 105,000 (installation not included).
Apart from adding plug-in hybrid electric vehicles, All British Cars is also expanding with their Jaguar Land Rover BGC Boutique Showroom. The second showroom follows the global Jaguar Land Rover ARCH retail design standard which was designed to excite customers and create memorable experiences while maintaining to be customer centric. It is located at 5th Avenue cor. 24th Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig. Clients may set an appointment before visiting the showroom or book a virtual appointment now by contacting (02) 8784 5003 or +63 919 068 2798 so our representatives could introduce our PHEV line up while they are at home.
For more information, please contact:
0998 844 8816