All British Cars (ABC), the sole authorized dealership of Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles, parts, and accessories in the Philippines, is preparing to re-open its dealership from 16th May (Sales) and 18th May (Service and Parts).
The health and safety of our customers and our employees is our utmost priority. That is why we have added the necessary precautionary measures in making sure our showrooms and service centre are well-maintained and disinfected on a regular basis.
To allow us to exercise social distancing, we are encouraging customers for both sales enquiries and service maintenance to contact us prior to their visit and make an appointment. In this way we can be sure we can accommodate clients’ needs on arrival and ensure we maintain the environment of social distancing during the visit.
Our clients can expect the following guidelines implemented:
• Daily building sanitation, most especially the high-traffic contact surfaces
• Employees will be asked to be disinfected in tents and will be given facial masks before they enter our facilities
• Temperature checks at all entry points of the premises.
• Sanitizers placed at entrances of the showroom and service areas.
• Thorough sanitation of customer lounge area which includes the chairs, tables, coffee maker, refrigerator, cups, and utensils.
• Cleaning and sanitizing test drive units, particularly before and after each test drive.
In our Aftersales area we will be implementing extra procedures to ensure a client’s vehicle is worked on in the cleanest way possible. All vehicles visiting the workshop will receive a complimentary sanitizing prior to return of the vehicle.
• Frequent disinfection of desks, work benches, toolboxes, and instruments
• Disinfection of key fobs upon receipt and prior to turning over
• Usage of gloves for employees for the whole duration of servicing
• Thorough cleaning/sanitization of the interior, particularly the dashboard, steering wheel, gear stick or, handles, infotainment and air condition controls, and fuel caps.
• Technicians will wear masks
• Sanitizers at service area
• Plastic seat covers to protect interior throughout the visit
• Acceptance of cashless payments or wire transfers for transactions
We are very much committed to serving clients to the highest of standards despite these unique circumstances. The best way for us to do this is by requesting clients to make prior bookings. Our Sales and Aftersales representatives are ready to accommodate your inquiries and appointments over phone. You may reach us out through:
+63 919 083 6397; +63 919 068 2598
Mondays to Saturdays, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Mondays to Saturdays, 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Online Service Booking: https://www.landrover.ph/ownership/service-and-maintenance/book-service-online
For more updates, please follow our Facebook pages
Stay safe, be kind, and look forward. Together, we will get through with this.