This is a great opportunity for you to see first hand how your vehicle is maintained as we take you on a tour of our workshop facilities and the equipment we use to maintain your vehicle. Talk with our technicians and learn more about your vehicle and the basic checks you and your driver should know.
Shadow your own vehicle as it goes through a Vehicle Health Check with one of our Land Rover trained technicians, and see how modern electronics allows us to interact with your vehicle in the digital world.
Event Date and Location: 4th of June 2022, Saturday at Land Rover Greenhills Showroom
2 Sessions (Choose your preferred time slot)
SERVICE CLINIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Owner/Driver Service clinic is limited to the first 25 confirmed attendees per session only. Registration closes on 3 June 2022 (Friday). Any late registrations will then be listed and considered for the next Service Clinic event.
2. All event attendees must wear face masks at all times to ensure the safety of everyone.
3. Land Rover vehicles brought to the event are entitled to a Free Vehicle Check.
4. Breakfast and snacks will be served per session.
5. All British Cars, Inc. shall not be liable and bears no responsibility for costs incurred for any loss of personal belongings, personal injury, and property damage.
6. In the case of bad weather that is deemed unsafe, All British Cars, Inc. reserves the right to cancel or postpone the event as it sees fit.